Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lemon Wreath

I saw this idea on some website (I need to keep better track of those things!) and thought it looked fun for summer. I bought the wreath from the $1 store, the whole lemons from target (came in a box of 8), leaves and lemon slices from JoAnns (leaves came in a bag of 5 stems and were on clearance, the lemon slices came in a bag of 5).
I wrapped green ribbon around the wreath, completely covering it. Then I hot glued the whole lemons around it, adding the slices and leaves. I added a ribbon loop to hang.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. I wonder if Chris would be ok if I got really crafty. I probably need to finish what I'm working on for Paula's wedding and then the thing I bought for Chris for Christmas, but that might be a next year present.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers