Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hot Dog Cake

I first made this cake for Bunco, the second time was for a Labor Day Party for work.I took a store bought pound cake and cut out the middle part, just large enough for two Twinkies to fit. I then rounded the sides of the cake to make it look more bun-like. Insert the two Twinkies end to end inside the cake. Mix frosting (enough to cover the Twinkies) to make an orangish/brown color. I sliced the cut out section of the pound cake to make french fries, sprinkled them with black colored sugar and squeezed red frosting on them to look like ketchup. I drizzled the red and yellow frosting on the frosted Twinkies for mustard and ketchup. This is a quick make if you use the store bought pound cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers